Event Day Procedures
Arrival and Parking
- Competition cars are to be parked in the pit area uphill from the "Octunda". Park across the hill.
- Tow vehicles and trailers are not to remain in the pit area. Once your car is unloaded, move them to the trailer park.
- "Documentation Check" is done in the office adjacent to the Scrutineering Bay.
- At some events, documents must be checked BEFORE your car is scrutineered. At others, you may do either first.
Check the Supplementary Regulations for the event you are attending to see which applies.
- Bring your CAMS licence and club membership card.
- Make sure your car is in a "Ready to Race" condition.
i.e. All loose objects, spare wheels etc. removed. Bring your helmet.
- From the pit area, proceed slowly down the road to the left of the scrutineering bay. You will probably have to join a queue.
- When directed by an official, drive in to one of three bays in the scrutineering building.
- Open the boot and bonnet for the scrutineers, and be ready to answer any questions about your car.
- After scrutiny, it is YOUR responsibility to re-secure the fire extinguisher and any bonnet straps/clip.
- Refuelling may only be done in the scrutineering bay. You may NOT refuel in the pit area.
- A minimum of two people are required. One to pour the fuel, and one to hold a fire extinguisher ready.