- 375 Clintons Road, Smiths Gully VIC 3760 (Melway Map
Ref 265 A9) [Map
(Clintons Rd is almost opposite the road into Sugarloaf Reservoir.)
- Most come via the south end of Clintons Rd. Note
there is a single lane bridge 100m from the start of the road, take
- Entry to the property is on the right, about one km from the south end of Clintons Rd.
- Gates open for competitors around 7:00am. Spectator
entry from 8:30am.
- Competition generally starts around 9:00am. but does vary by event and season.
- Most events finish between 4-5pm.
- The Spectator Entry Fee is normally $10 for an
individual, or $20
for a car load.
- Payment is made at the gatehouse partway along the
entry road. (Cash only.)
- Parking is free.
- Turn left from the gatehouse (up a dirt road) for the
west carpark, or straight on for the main car park.
- There are Male, Female and disabled toilets on-site.
- Full catering is provided on site. (Cash only)
- No animals (apart from seeing eye dogs) may be
brought on to the property.
Nearest shops and petrol
- [4 km / 5 min]
Smiths Gully General Store. [Map
- [8 km / 9 min] Panton
Hill General Store
- [10 km / 9 min]
General Store (sells ULP petrol). 280 Eltham-Yarra Glen
Rd, Kangaroo Ground. [Map
- [12 km / 12 min] Yarra
Glen United Petrol.
- [16 km / 13 min]